2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I started out with a ShareBuilder plan and then I purchased some mining stock shares and sold the stock that I previously had on the ShareBuilder plan.I received an email one day that all of my stock had been sold, I inquired through Capital One investing and they told me that my account did not meet their business standards and they closed my account.

They did not even have the courtesy to call me ahead of time and that was the only reason they could give me and they said it could take up to 2 months to get my money. I still have not received my money.

I also have a Capital One credit card in which I only made the minimum payment of $50 a month in which 15 was applied to the principal and 35 went to interest every month.I will be paying this credit card off and do not wish to do business with Capital One in any way shape or form in the future.

Review about: Capital One Investing Investment Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Capital One Investing?

Comments

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more